Thanks Guys! I worked on it more yesterday and after reducing the torque slightly on #1,2 and 3 I checked the engine and it still ran poorly. I then cracked the fuel lines at the injectors to see what happened - 1,2,3 & 5 all showed significant reduction in idle quality. These 4 cylinders seem to drop the engine from ~4 cylinders to 3!. The obvious exception is cylinder #4. When I cracked cyl #4 there was virtually no difference in the idle speed or quality. I'm not sure why I said #3 was the weak one before - but like Max said, this indicates a problem with this cylinder - either from the pump to the injector and everything in between.

I'm going to look at it more today...

Thanks for all the input!

Larry