In case anyone cares or is wondering how my car us running following me letting the wrong people work on them . I took it to a qualified shop and just picked it up. Finally it runs normally again. Thankfully they only had to re-do the DV's. But it still shifts firmly when it didn't do that before. Has always shifted smoothly until now. That's why I asked about adjusting the ATF level. I plan to have the ATF Filter and synthetic fluid change hopefully next week. Adjusting the level should help with the firm shifting I hope.

Thanks Gang - .

LarryT