Seats can be repaired.
Looking at the under hood photo leads me to believe that I would not enjoy doing any work on that engine.
A bit too squeezed in for my liking.

RB

On 01/02/2017 9:21 AM, Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes wrote:
A rip in the seat is a big red flag, esp. since there was no photo of said
rip.

Otherwise, this is a timeless classic... of non-design.

On Tue, Jan 31, 2017 at 8:21 PM, Dan Penoff via Mercedes <