That machine is called a pressure gauge. Not very expensive at all. The part that costs is the pump that produces the pressure. Some people make their own from bottle jacks.

Larry Turner via Mercedes wrote:
2000psi + Wow! A lot of pressure to work with. I've seen some machines on the market that read the pressure - are they hard to come by?

Thanks!

Larry