I have that bottle jack when you want to borrow it. All you'll need is the shims and nozzles.

As a matter of fact let me know when you are ready to do them and I will bring it to you as I need to do a set also. We can do them at the same time and reduce the mess and bother.

Manfred

Kyle Arola via Mercedes wrote:
He is the bottle tester I will be ordering if I choose to do the injectors
myself, which I most likely will.

https://mercedessource.com/store/diesel-fuel-injector-balance-pressure-tester-yes-you-can-do-it-yourself

There is also a kit from him that has the shims and everything, including
monarch nozzles along with video\pdf instructions.

Kyle

On Feb 9, 2017 2:19 AM, "Curley McLain via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>