He is the bottle tester I will be ordering if I choose to do the injectors
myself, which I most likely will.

https://mercedessource.com/store/diesel-fuel-injector-balance-pressure-tester-yes-you-can-do-it-yourself

There is also a kit from him that has the shims and everything, including
monarch nozzles along with video\pdf instructions.

Kyle