I had a buddy in Houston who was VP of sales for the big Bud distributor, he left and went in with a guy and bought a load of conveniences stores based on his knowledge of what a money maker beer was for them, and knowing the business he could beat on the distributors to get his margin up. Last I heard from him, which was about 9yo, they were minting money.

I could try to dig him up, I think my daughter is still FB friends with his daughter.

--R