how old are they? when do they go out of date?
That is also an important part.

Curley McLain via Mercedes wrote:
How much is the song? Dunno yet. If I find a buyer that can handle the volume, i'll negotiate.

How many bottles in a case?

3.        The Edel and Hell beer:16.9  oz. bottles, 20 bottles per case

4.The Rose: 11.2 oz. bottles, 24 bottles per case

5.Appx. 25,000 cases (in total) of the three skus.

These are palletized as both 50 and 60 cases per pallet. 1100 cases per truck

That is about 23 truckloads!

Craig via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
February 13, 2017 at 2:13 PM
On Mon, 13 Feb 2017 13:42:08 -0600 Curley McLain via Mercedes