Almost forgot to add - car has a rebuilt title, too. Not sure if I mentioned
that he bought it in 2008 from an insurance company with a hole in the oil pan.
I thought it had a salvage title, found out it was a rebuilt title. That's
actually better, as it makes the insurance companies happier.  This was 80k
ago, so it's really a non-issue to me.

It's a $1000 car, especially with the title the way it is. That's a major freak
out for most potential buyers. Too bad he doesn't point it out in the CL
listings, which he is spamming CL with every day or two.  It's going to be
there for a long time at $1900 FIRM.

-D

Sent from my iPad