Thanks Kaleb!  BTW, did you see my question about the interior parts?

On 02/21/2017 2:02 PM, Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes wrote:
The rears on the 124 are cable. If the window no longer goes up or down you
replace the regulator. I think the fronts are cable too, pretty sure they are.
The last car with real regulators was the 126.

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 21, 2017, at 12:59 PM, Dan Penoff via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>