I think each switch is unique to that position. I bought what was supposed to be a drivers window switch but the pins were not correct so I got one from the dealer/ . Ah, Don told me the fronts will not interchange with the rears so I know what I will do - swap console switches side to side - to see if the window will lift. (Like you said) ;-)

I took the door panel off a little while ago and found the cable to be intact and tight. So it's not the cable ;-^ unless I'm wrong of course.

So I'm off to the garage now. BTW, my legs and foot are screwed up (NEVER, NEVER, have ortho surgery unless it is absolutely the ONLY way to fix things - which in my case it was and my bones are screwed up) so I limit my stair climbing to an absolute minimum. (That explains why I haven't been more explanatory concerning your suggestions.)

Then I'll switch the switches.

Thanks Gang,

LarryT

__