Yesterday while at Lowes we bought 23/32 osb subflooring which appeared to be
too thin compared to the subfloor in the house. When I measured our existing
floor I get 1". There appears to be no such thing as 1". We took it back and
got the 1 1/8 which I figure maybe I was reading it wrong by an 8th of an inch
on the measuring tape. Got it home cut to fit and where as the trim base boards
around the rest of the room have a gap big enough for the previous tile and
will allow the pergo to slide up under, this subfloor fits right up with the
trim board with no room, it is obviously is just a little thicker than what is
in the house. So our options appear to be to either leave it as is and use
quarter round along the baseboard to secure the edge of the pergo, or we are
going to have to go back with the smaller and I'm afraid it may be way too
short compared to the adjacent subflooring. Wtf?

Sent from my iPhone