Our local dump has a tank you can pour all you want into

--FT

On 3/7/17 8:24 PM, Dan Penoff via Mercedes wrote:
I regularly take at least 7-8 gallons to my Advanced when I go.  They know me
well enough that they just push the parts cart at me and let me take it into
the back and drain it into their tank myself.

That’s usually to Topsiders (2-1/2 gallons each) and my extractor, which holds
two gallons.  Lat run I got behind, and I had to employ an old MB coolant jug
for additional fluids I had accumulated.

This particular Advanced has a 500 gallon waste oil tank, too.

-D