Probably the same as a drycell or equivalent since there are 28 modules with 6
NiMH cells per module and the whole battery assembly almost never gets dumped
as a unit unless its been in a fire or destroyed in a wreck. These scarce
batteries in any condition are usually rebuilt and re-used. The 28 modules are
around $45 each and easily replaced, but electrical/mechanical expertise and
several cheap balancing tools are required.

https://priuschat.com/threads/is-there-a-guide-to-how-to-rebuild-the-battery-pack-how-many-cells-does-it-need.97806/
Floyd Thursby via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
> I wonder what they would make one do to dispose of a Pious battery.
> That could cause some serious Cognitive Dissonance.
> --FT
>

> On 3/8/17 9:37 PM, clay via Mercedes wrote:
> > Seattle makes you feel extremely guilty and anit-social about using the
> > Hazardous Waste site.  An appointment is needed, you have to call ahead,
> > they limit how much you can drop off, and then you have to sign all manner
> > of toxic acknowledgment forms.
> >
> > clay
> >
> >> On Mar 8, 2017, at 6:59 AM, Floyd Thursby via Mercedes
> >> <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> Our local dump has a tank you can pour all you want into
> >>
> >> --FT

---