CORRECTION:  "whinning loosers"

--FT

On 3/26/17 3:17 PM, Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes wrote:
This list is full of nothing but whining losers.

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 26, 2017, at 2:12 PM, Floyd Thursby via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
wrote:

I used some the other day, might have been a HF set, I don't know.  They were in my tool
box and I use them maybe once or twice a year for something and they "just
work."  It's kinda hard to get the things wrong, I'm not sure what the issue is
unless you are just a bunch of whinning loosers.

--FT