I must be living right.

Popped the door panel off the left rear door.  Doesn’t appear the door has ever
been breached.

Broken sliding jaw. Yes!  I always have a couple in the drawer ‘o’ parts, so
out one came.  Took me the better part of an hour to swap everything, but I got
it done and now the left rear window works as intended.  Huzzah!

I was going to check the CIS duty cycle but it’s warming up outside and spousal
unit should be home soon for dinner, so that will get done tomorrow after work.

-D