They have poor aesthetics, the manufacturers steal/copy technology from more
serious European marks such as Mercedes, they copy designs from European and
American cars but execute them poorly and they decimated the American car
market.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Apr 2, 2017, at 2:59 AM, archer75--- via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
> wrote:
>
> Why are you down on Japanese cars, Dimitri? They are just another foreign car.
> Gerry
>
> Dimitri wrote:
>> Subaru wagon aka rugrumpermobile!
>
>>> OK Don wrote:
>>> Hence the Subaru we just bought. If our mission was just running into town,
>>> it would have been a Spark or similar, but it also needs to be able to
>>> drive us to the Grandkids in Boston when we have to get there and the
>>> weather is too bad to fly.

>>> --
>>> OK Don
>>>
>>> *“Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of
>>> our people need it sorely on these accounts.”* – Mark Twain
>>>
>>> "There are three kinds of men: The ones that learns by reading. The few who
>>> learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence
>>> for themselves."
>>>
>>> WILL ROGERS, *The Manly Wisdom of Will Rogers*
>>> 2013 F150, 18 mpg
>>> 2012 Passat TDI DSG, 44 mpg
>>> 1957 C182A, 12 mpg - but at 150 mph!