Sage advice.  Its about thyme you started using it.

--FT

On 4/28/17 5:18 PM, Dan Penoff via Mercedes wrote:
Good to know.  I have boatloads of parsley growing in the garden…

-D

On Apr 28, 2017, at 5:16 PM, OK Don via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

I've found that rubbing my hands with a wad of fresh parsley gets most of
the gasoline or Diesel stink off my hands. YMMV. Another reason to have a
bunch growing in the garden - - -

On Fri, Apr 28, 2017 at 6:13 AM, Dan Penoff via Mercedes <