On Mar 2, 2006, at 10:54 AM, Mike Canfield wrote:

It won't offend me either but I get tired of people whining. Just like saying F this or that or the "C" word......Ridiculous if you ask me......The meaning is still there. Is gosh darn it NOT cussing? I don't think so.

Mike

Here's one from an RSS feed I was just reading that I see commonly used to denote a piece of shit, with a different meaning:

And yes, I know what it means when he quickly types "POS" when we walk by — that's "parent over shoulder" from ABC news on myspace.com.

Johnny B.
I Mac Therefore I am