KIDS!!!....LOLOLOL, Mike
----- Original Message ----- From: "John Berryman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, March 02, 2006 11:03 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] SWMBO translation (was: sort of MB related)

On Mar 2, 2006, at 10:54 AM, Mike Canfield wrote:

It won't offend me either but I get tired of people whining.  Just
like
saying F this or that or the "C" word......Ridiculous if you ask
me......The
meaning is still there.  Is gosh darn it NOT cussing?  I don't
think so.

Mike

Here's one from an RSS feed I was just reading that I see commonly
used to denote a piece of shit, with a different meaning:

And yes, I know what it means when he quickly types "POS" when we
walk by — that's "parent over shoulder" from ABC news on myspace.com.

Johnny B.
I Mac Therefore I am