I'd buy BioD exclusively, even at a higher cost, if I didn't have to drive
20-25 miles off of my commute (97mi each way) to get the stuff, especially
when there's a diesel pump ~50 feet off of my commute... (I'd put up with
2-3 miles out of the way, but I pass at least 3 fuel stations with pumps
that close to my commute and at least 2 more that are within .1 miles...)

I wanted to load up on  a tankful last I was up my father-in-law's
(Westminster, MD) but the place only likes to sell minimum 40 gallons...
which would take a bit of work to fit in one of our vehicles :)