I didn’t learn the term until I moved to Wisconsin.  It’s a common one up
there, as many FIBs come north to Wisconsin for their summer vacations or have
cabins in northern WI.  You know they’re one when a car blows past you on the
interstate going 90 mph…

I used to a see a lot of them around the town I lived in (Port Washington) as
they frequented Allen-Edmonds, the shoe manufacturer who is based there.

-D