BTW, for those who think that somehow, if we just limit the available guns,
that will limit what the crooks can steal, and disarm the crooks.

Imagine for a moment, that we shut down most of the gun makers, and the only
ones remaining sell guns only to the military, and by some miracle we can stop
people from stealing guns from the military, and we do it planetwide.

Then what will the violent criminals use?
Submachine guns, of course!
So now the criminals are toting SMGs and the rest of us are sitting ducks.
Sounds like a great plan, eh?
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2017/05/dean-weingarten/idf-push-stop-illegal-gun-manufacture-west-bank/

BTW, here's an article on the .40 S&W cartridge for Dan:
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2017/05/daniel-zimmerman/praise-clearly-superior-40-sw-cartridge/