From: Jim Cathey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Project 240D in Oregon
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 22:16:25 -0800

Here is my car, right down to the auxiliary fuel tank.
Mine looks the same, but it measures out more like 20
gallons not the 50 this guy claims.  Except, of course,
this car is a couple of years newer with a lot less
miles, and in generally excellent condition.

Unlike mine.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4617065320

-- Jim