-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Brian Chase
Sent: Sunday, March 05, 2006 3:09 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Project 240D in Oregon

The seller wrote:

Inside, the car feels fresh and inviting.

and pulls hills easily with passengers aboard. The transmission shifts
properly, and downshifts with a dab of your toe for accelerating past
slower
vehicles (!).

Holy cats, this guy is, how you say, on crack. The thing "pulls hills"?
With
70 gallons of fuel and with passengers and an automatic? Did he fail to
mention the twin turbo chargers?

This guy could sell sand to Tucsonans. He even feathered the photo edges
in
Photoshop.

I'm trying to figure what makes this car worth a few times more than
mine.

Good to see what your car looks like, Jim.

Brian
83 240D