On 3/5/06, John Berryman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Mar 4, 2006, at 11:15 PM, Ed Booher wrote:
>
> > That's what I would recommend. Go ahead and sign up with the Gmail
> > account. Verify you are getting the messages you need, then remove
> > hotmail account. I (and others) use Gmail, and I love the way it
> > "threads" messages with the same subject line so discussions are a
> > little easier to follow, especially if you aren't watching every day.
> >
> > Ed
>

>        Mac mail does the thread thing too. Doesn't Windows offer that feature?
>
> Johnny B.
> I Mac Therefore I am

John,

I would not know, I only use Outlook at work on an XP box. Not allowed
to install any other software. At home, as my bonny wife has been
overheard saying "My Eddie doesn't do Windows." I use Gmail because it
is an identical (web) interface no matter if I am on XP at work, or
one of the *NIX/Mac systems at home.

Ed

--
Knowledge is power... Power Corrupts. Study hard... Be Evil.