Well, I've been going back and forth on this 220D project should I fix it, should I part it out? Well, I'm parting her out. However, I think I may

I have a neighbor that's going to be putting together the Blackberry Farm 115 I passed on to him. I'll let him know. He went with me to the U-Pull on spec, but found little of interest on the 123's that were there. He did
bring home two wheels and tires, he did need a spare.

Oh, I know he wants a factory tire jack.  And _I_ am still looking for
another factory wheel wrench, the one with _two_ bends in it that snaps
into the two clips in the trunk.

So, what do y'all think that this one is worth considering that my IP can fix the problem or that the original IP can be made to work? I really do

Honestly I don't think any of 'em is worth very much given their
general chewed-ness by now and their propensity to rust.  And an
automatic transmission is something of a liability IMHO given my
recent experiences with that 240D.  Unless it was rust-free and
would shine up real nice it's probably only worth a few hundred
at most.  Non-running really cuts the price, in general.

like the W115 body style, and since I don't have a lot of money to buy one

I really like them too.

that's in top shape, I want to find one cheap enough but still worth putting some sweat equity into it as Jim Cathey seems to be resourceful enough to
do.

Nit: what I _do_ and what is _worth_doing_ are two separate propositions!
The jury is still out.

-- Jim