On Mar 6, 2006, at 6:18 PM, kevin kraly wrote:

That was my plan. It's better to do repairs after the sale. What would cause it to "pee all over" once the cable is removed? Is there anything that can be done to avoid it? I know that bleeding injectors and changing
fuel filters will certainly make a mess ("peeing all over").

Kevin in Hillsboro Oregon

I think he meant to not hurt the guys feelings and make him think he sold the car too cheap. Not that the car would leak anything. I like to get them around the corner before doing the minor repair and driving it home.

Johnny B.
I Mac Therefore I am