  Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 09:54:02 -0600
From: "Potter, Tom  E" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] MELT?
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Have you tried injecting grease into the cylinder through the spark
plug
hole using a high-pressure grease gun (The air-driven ones put out
about
10,000 psig pressure.) I have heard (and seen pictures) of this method
used on old engines. You will have to make an adapter to get the zerk
fitting/spark plug connection.

Tom Potter