On 25/08/2017 3:24 PM, Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes wrote:
Gladly - just waiting for a recipe.  All I have gotten from this list so
far are excellent okra recipes, which I cannot attempt because the
groundhog has EATEN ALL MY OKRA.

No problem.
Probably will be a bit tough so I would suggest a basic groundhog stew.
You may have to go out and buy some veggies to put in the pot with the meat if it has consumed the garden  but it is a good time of the year for farmers' markets to have fresh veggies at good prices so that should not slow you down too much. Given your intentions,  I would suggest that you shoot it or trap it rather than poison it.

RB