-Curt

From: Randy Bennell via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>To: Andrew Strasfogel
via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>Cc: Randy Bennell
<rbenn...@bennell.ca>Sent: Friday, August 25, 2017, 5:06:10 PM EDTSubject: Re:
[MBZ] I need a groundhog recipe
On 25/08/2017 3:24 PM, Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes wrote:
> Gladly - just waiting for a recipe.  All I have gotten from this list so
> far are excellent okra recipes, which I cannot attempt because the
> groundhog has EATEN ALL MY OKRA.

No problem.
Probably will be a bit tough so I would suggest a basic groundhog stew.
You may have to go out and buy some veggies to put in the pot with the
meat if it has consumed the garden  but it is a good time of the year
for farmers' markets to have fresh veggies at good prices so that should
not slow you down too much.
Given your intentions,  I would suggest that you shoot it or trap it
rather than poison it.

RB