Once in the trap, assuming you've got access to a car with a gasoline engine:
Put trap with animal in to a large garbage bag.  Tie garbage bag over the end
of the exhaust pipe.  Rip a small hole at other end of garbage bag.  Start
engine, listen to radio for ten minutes or more.  Shut off engine, empty trap
into garbage bag, close up bag and put bag in dumpster.
--
Max Dillon
Charleston SC