they did the dirty deed on his say so with no paperwork.  He tried to steal the
car from the body shop and send it to Coparts.  It seems this sort of thing
happens a bunch, as there is a special section of DOL dedicated to dealing with
this.  I put in a call, but they are really busy overturning adjusters who crap
on people

clay