Yeah, I get 17 also.  But when I enter it into the MB Classic Registration it says I have less that 17.  Hmmm...   I'll call them tomorrow.

Thanks for looking at it,,,
Larry

On 10/02/2017 10:56 PM, Mitch Haley via Mercedes wrote:
I counted several times and keep getting 17.
Is this your car?
http://mb-teilekatalog.info/view_DatacardAction.php?lang=E&vin=WDBEB28D1MB364746
On October 2, 2017 at 9:47 PM Larry Turner via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>