Its strange that as soon as something looks like it might get banned a whole
bunch of people who didn't want them before all of a sudden think it's valuable.
I have no interest, I'm building one shot at a time and enjoying the rock lock
although I did just get an over/under .50 Cal percussion rifle.
Curt

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Fri, Oct 6, 2017 at 11:50 PM, Kaleb C. Striplin via
Mercedes<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:   Nobody was buying them before. All the
sudden everyone wants them?

Sent from my iPhone