this is an engine i got in VA, and rebuilt. Starts and runs like new (until yesterday). Driving yesterday, I heard a sound similar to a timing chain breaking, falling and then the camshaft breaking, but it was neither as long or as loud. Had to ride home on a hook. This morning I looked at it between monsoons and the timing chain is intact. Fuel is being delivered to the IP, but no fuel from the IP. Has anyone ever heard of an IP camshaft breaking? It appears that I have a problem in the IP or possibly the timing advance unit. The engine turns over and the engine camshaft is ok, and I can see the timing chain in the sprocket, so all is well there. Just no fuel delivered at the nozzles. The primer pump is nice and firm, so I know the fuel is getting to the IP.

Anyone BT, DT?