I'll take bets the missing rim and tire were shredded beyond ever being
useful by what ever she hit / ran over / or destroyed on impact... Also I
bet the "Boyfriend" went postal that she destroyed the car and thus his
"demotion to azzholeness".

You never get the whole story with deals like this... just the parts after
editing...

Good luck, hope it's repairable without to much effort..