One of the youtube channels is mostly a collection of trailers for a video
education series. The F1 guy I linked doing the fender/door an an A class has a
lot of demo videos, but they're not classroom quality.

And I've got several bent body parts laying around to practice on.
I can start with the discarded fenders from the 2003 ML and the 2016 Cruze.
The Cruze is made of tissue. The ML will take some serious force to straighten.

It seems the main point of it is to get close with the glue tab pulling, then
set up the light box or lined reflector panel to highlight the remaining
damage, and SLOWLY work it back into shape. But I saw one guy who worked the
raised edges of a roof side rail dent a LOT before sticking a glue tab in the
middle and pulling it, then he worked it some more. The way he talked he could
feel it softening in the center and wanting to come back out to its original
shape while he worked the edges.
Mitch.