> On October 9, 2017 at 8:21 AM Max Dillon via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
> wrote:
>

> My Hazard Fraught heat gun died quickly, was replaced with a hair dryer that
> certainly is not as hot and SWMBO tried to claim it several times (so I've
> got to hide it well).  I move up to a blue wrench if more heat is needed.

But I need a heat gun to:
1. Expand dented body steel while reshaping.
2. Soften paint in severe creases so it doesn't crack like the paint on my
Cruze's right fender while I'm straightening it.
3. Warm up plastic bumpers while straightening out dents. (this is where the
bazillion temperature settings beats one or two heat settings)

That's not propane torch work.
Besides, the idea of soldering pipes with a heat gun has some appeal to me, and
that Furno 750 comes with a pipe heating attachment.

Oh, that PDR tool kit I bought from a California eBay seller at 11pm?
I just got an email from UPS telling me to expect a 16lb delivery from Win.It
America tomorrow. Turns out WinIt is an inventory/shipping management company
for eBay sellers. And the only thing I can remember buying recently is that
tool set.

Mitch.