You can use an automatic's radiator in a manual,

The MB Gods are on my side with this one so far! My 220D is an auto thus it has the tranny cooler/warmer lines. I'll really know if a good luck streak is headed my way if this 240D is a manny tranny! However, if it's an auto, I'm still more than happy to take it off their hands. She wants it to go to someone with a love for MB diesels rather than have it go to the crusher, not the place a potentially good 240D should go!

Kevin in Hillsboro Oregon
1973 220D who's taken her last breath, but can now give another car a new lease on life through organ donation