-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of kevin kraly
Sent: Thursday, March 09, 2006 3:36 PM
To: Mercedes mailing list
Subject: [MBZ] 220D radiator in W115 240D

I have the chance to get a 240D for nuttin!  It's been crashed in the front
resulting in a punctured radiator.  Will my 220D rad fit into it?  Also, are
the rads any different between auto and manny tranny models?  All that this
240 needs to be a runner is a functioning rad.  The car is about 80 miles
from me.

Kevin in HIllsboro Oregon
1973 220D parting out