-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of kevin kraly
Sent: Thursday, March 09, 2006 4:58 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 220D radiator in W115 240D

You can use an automatic's radiator in a manual,

The MB Gods are on my side with this one so far!  My 220D is an auto thus it
has the tranny cooler/warmer lines.  I'll really know if a good luck streak
is headed my way if this 240D is a manny tranny!  However, if it's an auto,
I'm still more than happy to take it off their hands.  She wants it to go to
someone with a love for MB diesels rather than have it go to the crusher,
not the place a potentially good 240D should go!

Kevin in Hillsboro Oregon
1973 220D who's taken her last breath, but can now give another car a new
lease on life through organ donation