So I have realized I am probably at least 40lbs overweight. Sunday night I
thought I might be having a heart attack so went to the er where everything
came back good. My blood pressure was way too high at about 180/80 when I came
in but was down to about 150/80. They did not seem concerned. So they sent me
to get monitor put on that I wore for the last 2 days. Did not really have any
problems so I don't except they will get anything off that. I think I may have
just had a panic attack or something. Thinking about being too fat, thinking
about a coworker who is my age who had a heart attack last year, and thinking
about how I am already probably at risk due to my father who has heart problems
and my grandfather had heart problems.  I also think it could have something to
do with the Cpap. Since I have started using it I seem to sometimes had a weird
feeling almost like a lung issue or just muscular soreness in my diaphragm.

I have high cholesterol and the dr had me on a statin which I am really not
sure about. I have not taken in for about 6 months because the refills ran out
and they won't refill them until I come can in. Earliest appointment is next
month, which I set several months ago.

So anyway I have decided to cut out all sugar and most cards, trying to stay
around 20 carbs a day but at least under 50. Maybe a sort of extreme keto or
whatever they call it diet. Anybody btdt?

Sent from my iPhone