Speaking of which, back in the early '70's when I was a "professional"
mechanic (a shop paid me to work on other people's cars), I developed a
wart on the second knuckle of my middle finger (I forget which hand) that
would bleed like a stuck hog when ever I even got close to a radiator. My
Dad bought a tube of some magic cream that was supposed to chemically burn
off the wart. It sounded painful and inconvenient, so I just put the tube
in the medicine cabinet and forgot about it. The wart disappeared, and is
still gone. eventually the cream ate through the tube, and I had to throw
it away. Luckily, the wart still did not return.

This process happened again a few years ago. The dentist told me I needed
to rinse my mouth with this awful anti-bacteria stuff to cure some bleeding
when I flossed. One of the side effects was that it killed your sense of
taste, and this was just before Thanksgiving. No way was I going to lose my
sense of taste before the tastiest holiday of the year. I put the bottle of
the stuff beside the sink, unopened, and the bleeding stopped. My wife now
swears by the wart medicine effect . . .

--
OK Don

for themselves."

2013 F150, 18 mpg