If you really need an oral antibacterial melaleuca oil works great. Doesn't
taste terrific but the effect passes quickly.
Curt

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Thu, Oct 12, 2017 at 9:00 PM, OK Don via Mercedes<mercedes@okiebenz.com>
wrote:   Speaking of which, back in the early '70's when I was a "professional"
mechanic (a shop paid me to work on other people's cars), I developed a
wart on the second knuckle of my middle finger (I forget which hand) that
would bleed like a stuck hog when ever I even got close to a radiator. My
Dad bought a tube of some magic cream that was supposed to chemically burn
off the wart. It sounded painful and inconvenient, so I just put the tube
in the medicine cabinet and forgot about it. The wart disappeared, and is
still gone. eventually the cream ate through the tube, and I had to throw
it away. Luckily, the wart still did not return.

This process happened again a few years ago. The dentist told me I needed
to rinse my mouth with this awful anti-bacteria stuff to cure some bleeding
when I flossed. One of the side effects was that it killed your sense of
taste, and this was just before Thanksgiving. No way was I going to lose my
sense of taste before the tastiest holiday of the year. I put the bottle of
the stuff beside the sink, unopened, and the bleeding stopped. My wife now
swears by the wart medicine effect . . .

On Thu, Oct 12, 2017 at 5:06 PM, clay monroe via Mercedes <

--
OK Don

for themselves."

2013 F150, 18 mpg