Exactly a year ago for various reasons I decided to make some life changes
which included drinking much less alcohol (no problem with it, I just enjoy my
home brews, decent wines, and a nightcap of interesting grain-based products!)
and eating much less meat and a lot more veg, fish mostly when I eat meat, and
less carb. And an occasional dessert. I have vegan/vegetarian friends who ride
my ass too, and the farmstand is at the end of my driveway which makes it very
easy to get wonderful fresh veg any time.

It took a few weeks to get into a “new normal “ but I did and I don’t really
miss all that stuff much now. And if I do eat red meat or have more than a beer
or wine or two I don’t feel quite well. I still have some if I feel like it,
but I don’t feel like it that much. So my body has adapted to the “new normal “
and I kinda like it. I ride my bike when I can but not near as much as I want.
If I eat out I try to get stuff that is not meat, salt, fat , sugar etc.

Scale this morning shows -24lb from 202 in about 10 months, with no massive
crash effort, and my older clothes fit now!  I actually feel better too, and I
think sleep better, and less than I used to. Oh, and the system flow is quite
regular and easy!

You might also want to get your thyroid checked, if low output you can gain
weight, low energy, poor sleep, etc. it’s easy to fix, one little pill a day.

Good luck!  If you need help or reassurance or support feel free to reach out.

--R
Sent from iPhone