Bought some 89 octane E0 for $3.49 last week.
I think 87E10 was about $2.50 and 89E10 was $2.80 at other stations. I didn't
think to ask what the E0 vendor was charging for E10.
E85 was about 1.70 about 30 miles away. I wonder if that stuff works as well as
70% isopropanol for peeling hot glue off of paint.

Found a BP that was advertising 87 octane at 2.32, pulled in and started
pumping 93 octane into the ML, and noticed the pump was charging me 3.25.
BP Top Tier premium was $0.93 more than regular, which was also Top Tier. And I
used to think the markup on Shell Vpower was excessive.

Mitch.