Blue handles are for E15. Kum N Go is putting in E15 pumps like crazy. I want E30, that is optimal. Big all keeps fighting it.
Yellow is E85
Black for E0 to E10
Green is for Dizzel. (except for where British Peetrolium has not been run out of town yet. We finally got rid of em all.)
Buggered Benzmail via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
October 12, 2017 at 2:46 PM
So I stopped at a gas station to get some dizzel for the SD, a BP didn’t have it so drove down to the next one which appeared to have multiple nozzles, and I’m waiting for this kid and I notice the pump handle was blue. Whatever. Then the kid comes back and says that pump is no-ethanol gas, and he has a 300SD too, so knew that’s what I thought it was. That was nice! Another dizzler out there!

I had never noticed that blue handle. They sell boat gas there.

--R