For really sustainable weight loss I'd be aiming for 1-2 pounds a week. Big
loss seems like a good game but its rarely sustainable.
The thing to remember here is you're making a lifestyle change. Diets will
fail, a new lifestyle will stay...
-Curt

    On Wednesday, October 18, 2017, 2:39:01 PM EDT, Kaleb C. Striplin via
Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

 Well crap, I only lost 5-6 so far.

Sent from my iPhone