That’s nothing to fret about Kaleb.  You’re in an environment where it’s really
difficult to manage what you eat when you’re out and about and your choices are
limited.

Curt - Totally understood.  I’m just starting so I don’t expect the substantial
changes to last much longer - I’m sure things will plateau out over time.

That lecture on high fructose corn syrup was enough to curdle my nonfat milk.

My issue was portion control and too many carbs.  I’ve done well on the portion
control and am doing better every day on carbs as I check out what I eat and
find healthier alternatives.  I just started on this a couple weeks ago, and I
expected the initial loss would be good and things would start to taper off
over time.

And yes, it’s a lot of “retuning” your way of thinking about eating and what
you eat.  It hasn’t been that difficult, really.  Now all I need to do is crank
up the exercise more and I’ll be on my way.

-D